Daily intake is drawn by gender and age, and climate. This should include all major types equally food: proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, vitamins, etc.. The body also needs water, the amount is determined according to the effort, sweat, and ambient temperature.
In relation to their nutritional properties, food is of three types:
- Vitalizing: these are found in vegetables (lettuce, parsley, carrots, beets, etc..) And juicy fruits (pears, apples, plums, cherries, oranges, peaches, lemons, etc.).. They are rich in vitamins and trace elements. Their consumption produces too much anxiety and too little to decrease the body’s resistance to infection.
- ARTS: foods in this group contain large amounts of protein (meat, milk, cheese, eggs, peanuts, peas, etc..). Excess plastic food promotes intestinal putrefaction, kidney and liver disorders, rheumatic diseases and some skin diseases. Instead of reducing their daily food causes hunger.
- ENERGY: foods in this group give your body the highest number of calories. We mention here: cereals, bread, potatoes, pasta, sugar, grapes, figs, chestnuts, fat (animal and vegetable).
In the literature are found many references to food standards, according to which a healthy person needs daily: 60-70gr protein, 50-80gr-500gr fat and 300 carbohydrates.
An example of this is given by the formula 60/20/20, where 60 is the percentage of fruits and vegetables, 20 percent of plastic food and 20 percent of food energy, which must contain as many carbohydrates.
The chalet is daily intake of 4000-5000 calories, resulting in a varied diet including protein, fat and carbohydrates. Vitamins fully as possible should be included in the diet. Fresh food is recommended. Before exercise carbohydrates are preferred, and in return, proteins and lipids. During a day-hiking is not necessary to have a ration of 4,000 calories because the body has sufficient reserves for any eventuality, we will provide more options for you to have a choice.
For several days on the mountain when it comes to short tracks back to the lodge, food is chosen according to the following criteria:
- 4000-4500 cal / day, preferably carbohydrates;
- 4 liters of fluid per day;
- Dried concentrated products, minimizing weight and volume;
- Hot food will be served morning and evening.
Morning: Oatmeal sweetened milk or maize (corn flakes) coffee or instant coffee, tea, lacovo, honey, butter biscuits, gingerbread.
The route: dried fruit (grapes, prunes, raisins) hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds, milk chocolate and peanuts, biscuits, nougat, fruit preserved.
Dinner: soup or broth, potato flakes, pasta, rice, smoked meat, smoked or dried fish, fosfarin, charlotte, milk, lacovo, fruit juice, C2000 vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
In total 1.5-2kg food per day.
We recommend you to as a daily ration:
- Crackers 100g
- Sweet biscuits 50gr
- 80gr corn flakes
- 30gr concentrated broth
- Potato chips 50gr
- 80gr bean flakes
- 100g smoked meat
- Fosfarin 50gr
- 50gr butter
- 70gr sugar
- Honey 70gr
- Milk powder 70gr
- Lacovo 80gr
- Dried fruit 100gr
- Fresh fruit 200gr
- Chocolate 100g
- Fruit juice 250ml
- Salt 5gr
- Soluble coffee 10gr
- 150mg Vitamin C2000
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 15mg
Beyond these recommendations, counsel added that food can be as tasty, if possible accompanied by liquids or liquids. The list is complete: Sibiu salami, liver pate, bacon, lemon, orange, tomato juice, fresh tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, apples, mustard, bread, nuts and raisins, eggs, cheese, com – may well sweetened tea.
For a path one day when we’re staying at the cottage or a chalet near the bivouac, will present a menu divided into three main meals:
I. Before you leave (breakfast):
- Cheese 100g 321cal 321cal/100gr
- Well-sweetened tea 450cal/100gr 135cal 30gr
- 688cal/100gr 688cal 100gr bacon
- 30gr lemon 223cal/100gr 7cal
- 50gr butter 800cal/100gr 400C
- 150gr bread 240cal/100gr 360C
II. On route:
- Biscuits 150gr 400cal/100gr 600C
- 50gr honey 290cal/100gr 145C
- Salami 518cal/100gr 777cal 150gr
- Nuts 632cal/100gr 316cal 50gr
- 30gr chocolate 143c 478cal/100gr
- Cocoa 470cal/100gr 94cal 20gr
III. Evening in the cottage or camp:
- Canned pork 380cal/100gr 950cal 250gr
- Liver pate 100g 295cal 295cal/100gr
- Canned fish 299cal/100gr 748cal 250gr
- Cheese 100g 321cal 321cal/100gr
- 30gr onion 24cal/100gr 7cal
- Garlic 135cal/100gr 70cal 50gr
- 3 eggs 170cal/100gr 102cal 60gr
- Apple 58cal/100gr 116cal 200gr
- Liquor 100ml 560cal/100ml 560cal
- Beer 500ml 46cal/100ml 2300cal
- Fri 62cal/100ml 3100cal 500ml
TOTAL / DAY 12555cal 3050gr
Of this total if we subtract the contribution made by alcohol remains 7155cal.
Our reserve of food must contain:
- Animal fats, butter, meat (both fat and lean, or better said, no matter what kind of animal origin). It can be fried, boiled, roasted, canned, fat.
- Vegetable fats, olive oil, sunflower oil, wheat, beans, peas, corn, nuts, almonds.
- Milk proteins, meat, potatoes, wheat, beans, peas.
- Hidrocarbonate-sugar carbohydrates, glucose, dextrose, honey, lactose and maltose.
- Vitamin A (antibiotic) – are found in fruits, milk, cheese, eggs and butter.
- Vitamin B1 is found in meat, bread, nuts, apples.
- Vitamin B2 (against pellagra) – found in milk, beef.
- Vitamin C (for SOBUTULUI) – found in meat, cheese, potatoes, radishes, berries, grapes, figs.
- Vitamin D is found in egg yolks, sardines.
As is known intense muscular effort and requires a prolonged high consumption of fats, sugars, nutrients and minerals. To balance the nutrient, food must contain proteins, lipids (fats) and carbohydrates. These foods are nutritious water is added, which represents 75% of human body weight. Drinking water should be in equilibrium with the water removed. On the mountain man-eating 6100cal 4085.
We continue to render food in extreme temperature conditions.
I. Nutrition in low temperature conditions:
Morning-300gr bread crumbs, 85gr butter, two fresh eggs, bacon 130gr or 240gr of meat, sugar 200ml tea 40gr.
Evening-400gr canned pork, melted cheese 125gr, 300gr bread, biscuits 100g, well sweetened tea, egg, canned vegetables 120gr, 200gr tin of fish (in oil or marinated), soup.
We presented the menu considering that the route is very difficult and can not serve three meals a day.
If the route is the environment, will present the menu for three meals. It is distributed as follows:
Morning bread-200gr, 200gr cheese, bacon 150gr, 100gr biscuits, tea well sweetened 200gr.
Lunch-300gr bread soup 250-350gr, 300gr tin of meat packed in water heated biscuiticu 100g sugar, jam or jam, marmalade, shit.
Evening-200gr bread crumbs 100gr, 130gr smoked bacon, cheese and 200ml 85gr well sweetened tea.
Winter diet is particularly important because the effort does body movement during the consumption of nutrients (especially sugars or, rather, energy substances).
Meanwhile, the winter diet should be adapted to the rigors of weather and the efforts they make tourists. Increasing ration of food can be climbed to 8000cal/zi. It is compulsory to be added and some vitamins, especially vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C.
II. Eating high temperature conditions:
In warm weather eating tourists require special attention by the fact that food must be stored, preserved and diversified. At the same time food should be consumed in time. In this case as food must contain less fat and more carbohydrates and more pasta and the water removed drinking water to be compensated.
Two meals daily intake should be distributed as follows:
- Increases food box after the path and the soup is served at dinner.
Three meals daily ration repertizata be as follows:
Morning-250gr bread, butter 85gr, 50gr jam, jam or marmalade, 150gr canned fish, 120gr liver pate, tea 200ml well heated.
Lunch-300gr bread, 300gr vegetable soup or potato soup, a can of cooked pork, stewed vegetables, sugar 50gr, 100gr berries.
Evening-bread 200gr, 50gr butter 110gr fried bacon, cheese 85gr, 100gr 150ml biscuits and tea.
During movement can serve pieces of sugar cubes or candy, berries. All are recommended vitamins and polivitaminele summer. Sweets are very welcome and calcium administered in hygienic conditions and in quantities up to 100g (chocolate hazelnut) and up to 30-80gr (calcium effervescent prepared with water).
Since berries are high in vitamins A, B, C, K is indicated by lunch dessert to serve at each 150-200gr blackberries, raspberries, blueberries mixed with 50-70gr of sugar. The effort is best to eat between meals, 100-200ml boiled and cooled milk, salt.
SOME USEFUL TIPS
- Morning stomach should not be loaded;
- The shorter journeys can be consumed: sugar, candy, sugar, walnuts, raisins, chestnuts, etc..
- 4-5 hours after a march is taking a break of about 45min, 20 minutes timpuluipentru incumbent on digestion. You can eat meat, cheese, fats, cakes, etc..
- Winter routes will consume fluids in small amounts, but often to avoid dehydration.